Early Childhood supports child and parent learning which meets the following Ministry of Education goals:
- Increasing Participation in early childhood education
- Successfully transitioning children from early childhood education to school
- Every child has the opportunity to participate in high quality early childhood education
- Every Child achieves literacy and numeracy levels that enable their success
- Māori enjoying education success as Māori
- REAP Early Childhood works collaboratively with other education and community agencies throughout the area.
REAP runs Early Childhood Playgroups based in Kuratau Omori and Turangi.